background

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trial Run



Ladies and Gentlecars! (Sorry, we are big fans of Pixar's "Cars" around here) I gave up blogging a while back because it was so frustating/time consuming/difficult trying to get pictures and videos to load to my computer, and then twice times the frustrating/time consuming/difficult to upload said pics and videos to my blog. But I really miss documenting my son's stellar cuteness so I threw in the towel and decided it was time to see if this blog could happen via Galaxy S3. Guess what.  Looks like the ol' S3 is coming through for me! So if there are an unusual number of spelling errors in this and coming posts, we'll blame it all on the fabulously inept predictive text of ye old S3. That said...

Give me time to wrap my head around blogging again and I'll whip out an actual Rayler related post soon. This one is, as indicated in the title, a trial run.

No comments:

Post a Comment