background

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hey, hey, hey!

Looky! A new blog post! My last post was the day that we moved Rayler to his big boy bed, way back on April 11. After that I got fed up with my bad internet, and I couldn't figure out how to load pictures from my new phone to my laptop (I still need to figure that out), so I stopped blogging. Rayler grew a WHOLE lot, we spent months looking at houses and putting in offers and getting turned down and just lots and lots of drama. There were entirely too many "and's" in that last sentence.  But now we have a beautiful new home, and we have internet again! Different internet, so maybe I won't spend so much time arguing with it. So, I'm going to give this whole blogging thing a go again. I miss writing. I miss recording cute things that my son does. I don't miss the brain explosions from trying to load pictures from my phone to laptop, hopefully I can figure that out with minimal tear involvement. And that's that.  Hopefully the new beginning of an old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment